Checking in thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Checking in thread

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:54 pm

Where is everyone?


Howdy!

Frigg Stuyvesant

Posts : 18
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Zero Point on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:16 pm

I'm still here mate, and check in every day. I'll keep this place open, no worries, it doesn't worry me how busy (or otherwise) it is.
I guess it'll be a backstop for my friends when other places have issues, which is fine.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by DF nli on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 pm

I'm pretty disappointed with the state of the CT "scene" to be honest. So I've been spending more time studying and less time on message boards.

DF nli
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Zero Point on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:08 pm

DF nli wrote:I'm pretty disappointed with the state of the CT "scene" to be honest. So I've been spending more time studying and less time on message boards.

Yeah, we're a bunch of fuckwits in general. The forums are a bunch of fairies playing games with each other.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Your Mom on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Zero Point wrote:
DF nli wrote:I'm pretty disappointed with the state of the CT "scene" to be honest. So I've been spending more time studying and less time on message boards.

Yeah, we're a bunch of fuckwits in general. The forums are a bunch of fairies playing games with each other.

Speak for yourself; I ain't no fairy.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Zero Point on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:32 am

We don't count Mom. These are blogs, not forums.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Your Mom on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:30 pm

Zero Point wrote:We don't count Mom. These are blogs, not forums.

I haven't checked whether you've been over at my place recently, but it is definitely starting to look like a blog.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Zero Point on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Zero Point wrote:We don't count Mom. These are blogs, not forums.

I haven't checked whether you've been over at my place recently, but it is definitely starting to look like a blog.

I'll head over soon, just been absolutely snowed lately. Screw it mate, who cares? I'll just post shit that interests me.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Your Mom on Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 am

That's all I'm doing!
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Checking in thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum