Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero it is time to speak to us.

2 posters

Go down

Zero it is time to speak to us. Empty Zero it is time to speak to us.

Post by aussie Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Okay it is time we heard from you. WTF? We all hope you are okay. please just let us know you are okay.

Or else. affraid

aussie

Back to top Go down

Zero it is time to speak to us. Empty Re: Zero it is time to speak to us.

Post by Zero Point Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 am

All good mate, just work is fucked. Should calm down now hopefully. Might even get a holiday at some stage.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:20 pm

Glad you are good. Hope the family jewels are safe and secure. LOL! You deserve a holiday after all the recent crap.

Try and let us know next time you are going for weeks after getting burned things, okay?

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:41 pm

aussie wrote:Glad you are good. Hope the family jewels are safe and secure. LOL! You deserve a holiday after all the recent crap.

Try and let us know next time you are going for weeks after getting burned things, okay?

Lol. Yeah I got the last dressings off my groin area last week some time. All good, just a couple of cool scars. Zero it is time to speak to us. 2175682990
I will definitely try harder to let you guys know what's going on more in advance if this happens again.
I got called away for a week outback, which turned into a never-ending nightmare.
I'm still smashed with work to be honest, all kinds of weird shifts screwing up my sleep.
I've just got a moment now because I actually beat the family home, so I'm stealing a sec. Zero it is time to speak to us. 2175682990
I'm all good though, we have a few plans for this year, that are going nicely, so it's all for a purpose.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down