Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit!

3 posters

Go down

Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit! Empty Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit!

Post by Your Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:59 am

This place is rocking and, as such, we need more mods. As you werk hard and also really need your beauty sleep, I suggest some other mods to shoulder the burden. I would suggest Bother cos she's so cool (even if a tad porky), but she's in your time zone, so that won't werk. We need someone from the Americas. My first thought was Jessica, principally cos she's on here almost as much as you, but she's a zionist and I thought better. That really only leaves two: me, well I'd love to but couldn't, and troller. He's your man; absolute mod material. If he declines, couldn't you invite D?
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit! Empty Re: Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit!

Post by Your Mom Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 am

As an admin, you're not really doing your job. Haven't you learnt? There is always so much to do: tweak the site 24/7; changing everything, deleting the database, taking the site down every few minutes, ... you seriously need help.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit! Empty Re: Zippy, wtf is this minimum 10 character title bullshit!

Post by Troller Durden Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm

LOL

Ya, I can help you mod from 10:42pm (us central time) to 11:01pm, on one or two random days of the week.

If I feel like it.
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:26 pm

Your Mom wrote:As an admin, you're not really doing your job. Haven't you learnt? There is always so much to do: tweak the site 24/7; changing everything, deleting the database, taking the site down every few minutes, ... you seriously need help.

So funny and true, but give the dude a chance, the new will wear off and he will chill eventually......maybe even before the site is ddos'd into oblivion.....lol
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:42 pm

I MIGHT make a shit banner someday.
MAYBE. Be grateful cunts. king
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Oh, and just write 10 characters Mom. Problem solved.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down