Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked".

2 posters

Go down

Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". Empty Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked".

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Or some such. Links are shit, not worth posting.
But you heard it here first if so..... Muahahahaaaaaa.....
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". Empty Re: Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked".

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Those rumours been circulating in the kremlin for some time now...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". Empty Re: Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked".

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 pm

He may have just gone for a flight in a Quds force UFO, it's hard to say where he's been for the last week.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Zero Point wrote:He may have just gone for a flight in a Quds force UFO, it's hard to say where he's been for the last week.

LOL the way things are going that is the most plausible theory...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:36 pm

3 Oil train derailments and a truck tanker fire in less than a month in the US.
I thought of you.... Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Zero Point wrote:3 Oil train derailments and a truck tanker fire in less than a month in the US.

Just planting the seeds brother... but it aint that with the oil fuck ups...old train lines...old containers bandaided together...highly volatile substance that becomes more volatile and pressured under motion... then boom...yeah I know last one was a truck...but still...this got nothing to do with my highly credible and mystical Quds force
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Baldrick wrote:
Zero Point wrote:3 Oil train derailments and a truck tanker fire in less than a month in the US.

Just planting the seeds brother... but it aint that with the oil fuck ups...old train lines...old containers bandaided together...highly volatile substance that becomes more volatile and pressured under motion... then boom...yeah I know last one was a truck...but still...this got nothing to do with my highly credible and mystical Quds force

I just think someone is playing "Chicago rules" with Warren Buffett.....
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Zero Point wrote:
Baldrick wrote:

I just think someone is playing "Chicago rules" with Warren Buffett.....

I reckon its the result of old shit being used for new shit... the booms are inevitable... remember how I said Venezuela's decision to produce oil at half the cost effectively halved the price of oil? Look where we are now...I'm not saying its connected...but its connected...

I got a bridge to sell you...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 pm

Dude. The oil price collapse has Venezuela on the verge of hyperinflation and civil war.
As I tried to explain to you before, devaluing their currency didn't mean that foreign buyers paid less for oil. Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". 947594381
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Zero Point wrote:Dude. The oil price collapse has Venezuela on the verge of hyperinflation and civil war.
As I tried to explain to you before, devaluing their currency didn't mean that foreign buyers paid less for oil. Rumours that Putin has been "heart attacked". 947594381

I could agree...but then we'd both be wrong...

In all seriousness tho...you were right...I was wrong...lick my hairy balls and all that...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Just FYI... More chatter on this now, in at least two places I go to read shit.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down