Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a cricket game

5 posters

Go down

We need a cricket game Empty We need a cricket game

Post by Macdougal Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:56 pm

That would get you guys screaming at each other at least. There's 12 people on the member list, so maybe we just need to start talking.

Bother, how was the Jazz fest?
Mom, cooked anything lately worth mentioning? Any recent butt plug sightings?
ZP, ya working anywhere interesting?

Does anybody besides me read free books from BookBub.com?

Anybody figured out to get free tv from the digital stream?

What do y'all think of the guy advertising that glasses cause your eyes to get worse. This is actually interesting. This guy, William Bates, back in 1920 wrote a book about such and got run over by the optical assoc....not literally, but you know. I downloaded his book and might read it (with my glasses) one boring day. Years back some lady in a book wrote that her grandmother said that people that wore glasses just weren't trying hard enough. Got a chuckle out of that, but who knows? Might be true.

It is cricket that you guys carry on about, isn't it? Yeah, I'm quite the sports jockey.....

Macdougal

Back to top Go down

We need a cricket game Empty Re: We need a cricket game

Post by aussie Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:12 pm

lol! I don't know about the glasses Mac because the more you strain to see, the more headaches you get it seems to me. When I first got my glasses I was having even worse headaches and the optician said it was because I should have worked up to the strength I needed, but he didn't want to put me to the time and cost of changing prescription every fortnight for a few months. He told me to hang in there and the headaches would go in a couple of weeks, which they did.

No I don't read free books form BookBub, in fact I never heard of them. Are they online? If so I find it hard to read a book online, I like my book in my hand. I love reading and used to get five books a week from my library.

I rarely watch TV. I sometimes watch a movie that the kids bring over for me. I watch a lot of movies and documentaries online though. Free and streaming so I don't have to download.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:35 pm

I didn't think I could read on the iPad because of my eyes, but for some reason it doesn't bother them. Who knows? But yeah, there's a bunch of sites where you can download free books and I go through tons of them...big reader my whole life.

Haven't really checked out the glasses book yet, but apparently it's got something to do with eye exercises. Are your glasses coke bottles? I just wear them to read, but my poor nose always hurts and it would be wonderful to not need them.

My boyfriend has the idiot box going constantly, so I sit in my recliner next to him and play on my little TV, which is what he calls my iPad. Togetherness and all that.

Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Haha, sorry guys, I normally post a LOT more than this, but I haven't had a day off for weeks, and working long hours too.
I'll keep the place here, and try and improve it though, even if no-one posts. It's kinda fun, and if nothing else, you can come here when other places go down.
And we play New Zealand at cricket this weekend. They're the danger team of this world cup, and it's going to be a very interesting match.
I'll try and post a stream to the live commentary for anyone that's interested.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Man, that bookbub thingo looks great! Just signed up and will probably have to buy a device for reading.
Any recommendation on a reader|?
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:59 pm

I have the iPad and you can get Kindle for free that works on the iPad. So I always go for the FREE ones and get them either through Apple which requires an id number and credit card or through Amazon which doesn't require anything that I know of. Be careful of Amazon tho and make sure it says free when you're directed to their site. On the right side of Amazon it says "one click" or "free on kindle"....something like that. Push one or the other. There's other sites, too..Digital Books maybe....Early Reader maybe. They'll all jump on the bandwagon once you join one site and there's no reason to ever pay for anything.

Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:08 pm

I REFUSE to ever buy another Apple product lol. Laughing
I might buy a cheap Android tablet from China and screw the west even harder haha!
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Macdougal wrote:I didn't think I could read on the iPad because of my eyes, but for some reason it doesn't bother them. Who knows? But yeah, there's a bunch of sites where you can download free books and I go through tons of them...big reader my whole life.

Haven't really checked out the glasses book yet, but apparently it's got something to do with eye exercises. Are your glasses coke bottles? I just wear them to read, but my poor nose always hurts and it would be wonderful to not need them.

My boyfriend has the idiot box going constantly, so I sit in my recliner next to him and play on my little TV, which is what he calls my iPad. Togetherness and all that.

No my glasses are not coke bottles ya cheeky thing. I use them to read, but I do need a checkup for driving now too. Can't tell distance a car is away at night when headlights are coming up. I will get tinted driving glasses so I can use them as sunglasses too.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:27 am

Aussie, I haven't been ignoring you; I have had no internet connection for the past week 'cos some fucking cunt didn't pay the bill. Admittedly, that cunt was me ...
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Wondered where your lovely ass was at. Between the a and the t, my mother would say.

Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm

Ah, you've seen that photo! I could never understand why D deleted my account; bet he has that pic on file.

My, you have been a long term lurker; I posted that about 3 or 4 years ago!

Between the "a" and the "t"?

Eureka, he cries, jumping out the bath with his dangling bits jingling and jangling; you mean between the arse and the taint?
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Macdougal Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:36 pm

No, Mom, I didn't see any photo..my mother really did always say that. Been lurking since the 90's actually. But now I'm real curious about this photo.....

Macdougal

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:47 am

Macdougal wrote:No, Mom, I didn't see any photo..my mother really did always say that. Been lurking since the 90's actually. But now I'm real curious about this photo.....

I won't repost it as I don't want to excite the wrong people. Let's just say it's beautiful. It is set in a mountain pool with a 75 ft water fall flowing into it. I am completely naked with my back to the camera testicle deep in the icy water.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 am

Your Mom wrote:
Macdougal wrote:No, Mom, I didn't see any photo..my mother really did always say that. Been lurking since the 90's actually. But now I'm real curious about this photo.....

I won't repost it as I don't want to excite the wrong people. Let's just say it's beautiful. It is set in a mountain pool with a 75 ft water fall flowing into it. I am completely naked with my back to the camera testicle deep in the icy water.

I fap to it daily, excluding Ramadan.
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:34 am

Troller Durden wrote:
Your Mom wrote:

I fap to it daily, excluding Ramadan.

I'm not going to move to the US to become your new roommate
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Troller Durden Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 am

LOL
Troller Durden
Troller Durden

Back to top Go down