Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In memorium - another faggot bites the ...

4 posters

Go down

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... Empty In memorium - another faggot bites the ...

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:36 pm

... dust! Bet you thought I was gonna say pillow, right?

Just found out out Steve Harrington, better known as Steve Strange of Visage fame (quasi one hit wonders with the song Fade to grey with which Harrington tried to milk until the end) died two weeks ago in Egypt (and no, that wasn't his boyfriend's name) from apparent heart failure.

Harrington was at the forefront of the new romantic movement, which Frank Zappa characterised as snotty boys with lipstick on in his song Joe's Garage from the album of the same name.

So, here, I present two videos in tribute to this snotty boy whose pillow biting days are over. The first: Harrinton's only success, and the second, featuring Mr Bean before he gained flatulence.

Last edited by Your Mom on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... Empty Re: In memorium - another faggot bites the ...

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:45 pm

Just discovered that Mel Smith, the fat, balding cunt in the second video, died a year and a half ago as well - RIP too (see, this is what happens when you haven't owned a TV for 10 years or so.

From back in the day when ACDC (no gay reference there) had a lead singer instead of a lead screecher.

Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... Empty Re: In memorium - another faggot bites the ...

Post by Zero Point Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Dude, you are TERRIBLY obsessed with homos, for such an ardent hetero. :cruise:
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 pm

Ah shit, no cruise smiliey? Wa happen?
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:58 pm

Zero Point wrote:Dude, you are TERRIBLY obsessed with homos, for such an ardent hetero. :cruise:

What do you expect? I live with a flaming homo.

I went to the bathroom the other day and couldn't help but notice him naked on the couch with his phone in one hand and his ... urgh ... ralph ... in the other. Perhaps it's time to invest in a door to the lounge room or 10 gallons of petrol and a box of matches.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Dude's wanking on the couch in your LOUNGE?
Fucks sake mate, that's a bit ott. In memorium - another faggot bites the ... 3456518981
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Zero Point wrote:Dude's wanking on the couch in your LOUNGE?
Fucks sake mate, that's a bit ott. In memorium - another faggot bites the ... 3456518981

I pretended I didn't see; do you think vomiting on the floor would have been a more appropriate response?
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:41 pm

You know that's just a hint to come join in right?
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Golightly Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Is he hot, at least?

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... Winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon
Holly Golightly
Holly Golightly

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:Is he hot, at least?

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... Winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon

No!

Don't remind me, I have to do something with these shitty smilies.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilma Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:23 am

In memorium - another faggot bites the ... 54fb96624a6d9
Dilma
Dilma

http://dilma.is-great.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum