Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web? Empty Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web?

Post by DF nli Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Nobody would be able to see who's hosting it. Nobody to complain to, so the site couldn't get taken down. Just a thought. It's not hard to do.

DF nli

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web? Empty Re: Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web?

Post by Your Mom Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:31 pm

DF nli wrote:Nobody would be able to see who's hosting it. Nobody to complain to, so the site couldn't get taken down. Just a thought. It's not hard to do.

Let us know the address when you set it up and we'll install TOR and come visit you.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web? Empty Re: Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web?

Post by DF nli Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

I meant somebody else do the work and let me reap the benefits.

DF nli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 am

Yeah, I did consider this, but haven't really done any homework on it.
I suppose necessity will have to be my guide as per usual for me with all things technical. Anyone ever considered hosting a forum on the deep web? 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down