Where is Zippy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Ten days and counting.

He spoke of future camping trips and checking in every day! So, ten days without a word, have they got to him? Am I next?


Last edited by Your Mom on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:32 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by DF nli on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Probably on a vision quest. He'll return much wiser, and cloaked in jaguar skins.

DF nli
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 am

The much wiser wouldn't be too difficult, but it's unlikely in the extreme.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:58 am

It's probably easy to get lost in the woods for a week when said woods are filled with Acacia confusa.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Doug Fisher wrote:It's probably easy to get lost in the woods for a week when said woods are filled with Acacia confusa.

My new found Latin helps me understand exactly what you said, but why the fuck didn't I know about this when I lived there? I just thought it was a bloody uninspiring tree! Now they tell me!
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:21 am

Yep. Get yourself an MAOI and you're set for life. Just don't eat any aged cheeses...

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:50 am

Doug Fisher wrote:Yep. Get yourself an MAOI and you're set for life. Just don't eat any aged cheeses...

We have somewhat other ingredients available here in Brazil. Unfortunately, they're from the Amazon and proscribed. As a priest in the church of Santo Daime, it is now permissible by law to purchase them under freedom of religion laws. Fuck it, I may just open up my own church; every man and their dog are doing it here as a road to riches strategy (one of the major TV channels is owned by a church). I, on the other hand, would have slightly different motives.

The United Church of Your Mom's Divine Inspiration; A Igreja Unida de Inspiração Divina da Sua Mãe - I like it!
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 am

It'd be pretty hard to keep MAOIs banned. Lots of them found in nature. Hell, same goes for DMT. There are all kinds of grasses and plants which contain viable amounts of DMT, even here in America.

Ever hear of the Temple of the True Inner Light?

https://erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal09.shtml

There is a rather remarkable religious group known as the Temple of the True Inner Light, in New York City, which has embraced as its Eucharist DPT which they refer to as a powerful Angel of the Host. Their communion is confirmed by either the smoking or the drinking of the sacrament, and they have been totally unbothered by any agency of the Federal Government, as far as I know. It is not as if they were unknown. Quite on the contrary, I had on one occasion received a request for information on the drug from a reporter who was writing a story on DPT and its use in the church. I asked him just how he had gotten my name, and he told me that he was given it by someone within the DEA. Someone, sometime, should write an essay on contemporary religions, as to why DPT has flown, why peyote forever struggles, and LSD and marijuana have bombed out, when tied to religion. Is there something about a faith being an "approved" religion? Who gives his approval? Who decides the applicability of the first amendment which explicitly states that, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

I wish the True Inner Light congregation Godspeed, if you will excuse the expression. My impressions of them from our correspondence have left me totally convinced of their integrity and dedication. It is an intriguing fact that this tryptamine was commercially available for a while from at least one small independent supplier of chemical novelties, but I believe that this is now no longer a valid source.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:48 am

Of course the MOAI from the amazon is proscribed, but there are bound to be others not so well known by us mere western mortals. I suspect there are also countless other DMT rich plants also available here. But Zippy has shown us that with a valid credit card and the internet, the world is our oyster.

The Church of Santo Daime also seems to be exempt from scrutiny worldwide. I'm gonna have to look into the temple. Cheers for the heads up.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:16 am

There are websites that use the same idea. By registering, you agree to join their religion which entitles you to a certain amount of each "sacrament" per month. Seems to be working for them, because they've been on the clear net for years.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:16 am

Doug Fisher wrote:There are websites that use the same idea. By registering, you agree to join their religion which entitles you to a certain amount of each "sacrament" per month. Seems to be working for them, because they've been on the clear net for years.

*cough, cough* linkies?

However, I am enamoured with my idea of starting my own religion! This way, I can circumvent all the laws and as an aside, I could also become rich and share the wealth (personal riches don't interest me, else I'd already be wealthy, but sharing the wealth with the culturally fucked over and socially excluded interests me greatly) with those that truly need it. It's actually a fantasy of mine! It's also the basis of a not so short short story I'm writing at the moment, but full of woo woo as well.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm

I'm actually really concerned! Baldirck, do you now have a phone number or something whereby you can actually tell he's breathing?

As gay as this sounds, there are truly peeps concerned (just don't tell him I said this; this is unmanly and is close to being gay)
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Troller Durden on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:13 am

Did anyone find the bogan rascal?
avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:45 am

Your Mom wrote:
Doug Fisher wrote:There are websites that use the same idea. By registering, you agree to join their religion which entitles you to a certain amount of each "sacrament" per month. Seems to be working for them, because they've been on the clear net for years.

*cough, cough* linkies?

However, I am enamoured  with my idea of starting my own religion! This way, I can circumvent all the laws and as an aside, I could also become rich and share the wealth (personal riches don't interest me, else I'd already be wealthy, but sharing the wealth with the culturally fucked over and socially excluded interests me greatly) with those that truly need it. It's actually a fantasy of mine! It's also the basis of a not so short short story I'm writing at the moment, but full of woo woo as well.

What part of South America are you from again? Northwestern Guyana? Nobody drink this guy's Kool-Aid.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:25 am

Oh and I'm sure ZP is fine. Probably having a good time and decided to stay an extra few days, thought the forum was dead anyway so didn't give anyone a heads up.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:30 am

Doug Fisher wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
Doug Fisher wrote:There are websites that use the same idea. By registering, you agree to join their religion which entitles you to a certain amount of each "sacrament" per month. Seems to be working for them, because they've been on the clear net for years.

*cough, cough* linkies?

However, I am enamoured  with my idea of starting my own religion! This way, I can circumvent all the laws and as an aside, I could also become rich and share the wealth (personal riches don't interest me, else I'd already be wealthy, but sharing the wealth with the culturally fucked over and socially excluded interests me greatly) with those that truly need it. It's actually a fantasy of mine! It's also the basis of a not so short short story I'm writing at the moment, but full of woo woo as well.

What part of South America are you from again? Northwestern Guyana? Nobody drink this guy's Kool-Aid.

Funny, Jim Jones did come to mind when I wrote that, but I promise there'll be no Kool-Aid. Here in Brazil, people prefer Guaraná.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by hg.. on Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:41 am

He's not off trolling your site?

Dang...

hg..
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 am

hg.. wrote:He's not off trolling your site?

Dang...

You'd think he would be, but he hasn't been there for weeks and weeks.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Baldrick on Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:25 am

Your Mom wrote:I'm actually really concerned! Baldirck, do you now have a phone number or something whereby you can actually tell he's breathing?

As gay as this sounds, there are truly peeps concerned (just don't tell him I said this; this is unmanly and is close to being gay)

Yeah dunno mate....I better follow that up if he has gone AWOL...
avatar
Baldrick

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:40 am

Cheers buddy, have a cold one for me!

avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

Yeah, it's only 13 days since he's longed onto his own site, which, by his own admission, he visits daily; nothing out of the ordinary here.

I just hope whoever finds him has a strong stomach and breathing apparatus! Thankfully, a suitably qualified entomologist would be able to determine the exact hour he died, however, the state of decomposition may make the determination of how difficult. Let's hope he didn't end up in someone's drinking hole or water tower ala Elisa Lam; that would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth!
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Doug Fisher on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:34 pm

LOP: you can check in but you can't check out. Any legitimate alternative will be eliminated and you'll be herded and coerced back to the cult of LOP.

Doug Fisher

Posts : 37
Join date : 2015-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Your Mom on Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Doug Fisher wrote:LOP: you can check in but you can't check out. Any legitimate alternative will be eliminated and you'll be herded and coerced back to the cult of LOP.

I went there once after I WAS RAGE deleted, paid my dues and only sharted. I felt ripped off!
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Baldrick on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 am

No updates yet guys... starting to wonder myself...
avatar
Baldrick

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is Zippy?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum