The High Cost of Living

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Your Mom on Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:08 am

HG Nli wrote:Here's a good overview:

paste this into your browser: nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/borrowing-and-federal-debt/

As for the profits of the Fed, those go to the Treasury. My biggest knock on 'Paultards' has long been that they completely ignore that side of the equation. Which is odd, considering the Goldman Sachs connection to two of the more recent heads - most notably Hank Paulson and Tim Geitner.

these links, as all official links are, are also akin to little red riding hood tales.
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Zero Point on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:11 am

Your Mom wrote:Are you sure the profits of the Fed go to the treasury? Do you have links? Goldman Sachs and the treasury is akin to little red riding and grandma!

The profits really come from insider banks (which own the fed). I'm sure they skim a ton through the fed system as well, but the insider elites have other ways of turning massive profits from sitting in certain chairs in certain "federal" buildings. Imagine you're a mafia boss, and you own all the judges and cops that are supposed to prosecute you. That's the exact thing that's going on in the international banking system.
To suggest this system is not utterly corrupt, and needs a complete audit (yes, I'm an ex Paultard), is disingenuous, at best.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Your Mom on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:32 am

Zero Point wrote:
Your Mom wrote:Are you sure the profits of the Fed go to the treasury? Do you have links? Goldman Sachs and the treasury is akin to little red riding and grandma!

The profits really come from insider banks (which own the fed). I'm sure they skim a ton through the fed system as well, but the insider elites have other ways of turning massive profits from sitting in certain chairs in certain "federal" buildings. Imagine you're a mafia boss, and you own all the judges and cops that are supposed to prosecute you. That's the exact thing that's going on in the international banking system.
To suggest this system is not utterly corrupt, and needs a complete audit (yes, I'm an ex Paultard), is disingenuous, at best.  

You've seen the Brazilian Justice system at work, ain't ya?
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Zero Point on Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:59 am

Your Mom wrote:
Zero Point wrote:
Your Mom wrote:Are you sure the profits of the Fed go to the treasury? Do you have links? Goldman Sachs and the treasury is akin to little red riding and grandma!

The profits really come from insider banks (which own the fed). I'm sure they skim a ton through the fed system as well, but the insider elites have other ways of turning massive profits from sitting in certain chairs in certain "federal" buildings. Imagine you're a mafia boss, and you own all the judges and cops that are supposed to prosecute you. That's the exact thing that's going on in the international banking system.
To suggest this system is not utterly corrupt, and needs a complete audit (yes, I'm an ex Paultard), is disingenuous, at best.  

You've seen the Brazilian Justice system at work, ain't ya?

I was actually being facetious. I'm sure most people understand that the "justice system" in every country I can think of, is in some way, an extension of organised crime.
Banking is even worse, because it's so opaque. The criminals that steal our money, are the same guys that create the legal framework in which they operate, and then prosecute themselves.
Hardened career criminals in suits. Though I guess that's incorrect, as they've made theft legal. Ask Jon Corzine.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Your Mom on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Sometimes you seem so fucking intelligent
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Zero Point on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:49 pm

Your Mom wrote:Sometimes you seem so fucking intelligent
Nah, I just watched some youtube videos.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant on Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:
Your Mom wrote:I may take this to my forum for discussion - maybe I can coax some outsiders to join in the discussion

Having trouble logging on there. Have been trying.

For this reason, it shall remain open to guests! Any issues, just let me know!

And you, my friend, are always welcome - just don't post cock pics there! I've had enough to last me a life time.

Awww Hell!

I was saving a gallery of cock selfies for you. Even though they are stills you can almost see the huge fearsome throbbing!

Frigg Stuyvesant

Posts : 19
Join date : 2015-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Zero Point on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:01 pm

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:
Your Mom wrote:
Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:
Your Mom wrote:I may take this to my forum for discussion - maybe I can coax some outsiders to join in the discussion

Having trouble logging on there. Have been trying.

For this reason, it shall remain open to guests! Any issues, just let me know!

And you, my friend, are always welcome - just don't post cock pics there! I've had enough to last me a life time.

Awww Hell!

I was saving a gallery of cock selfies for you.  Even though they are stills you can almost see the huge fearsome throbbing!

Unlike lop, your expressions of manlyness will not be censored here.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by DF nli on Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

The Federal Reserve can influence the economy.

The Federal Reserve technically answers to Congress, but in practice answers to no one. Remember when Congress wanted to see their books after the financial meltdown?

Given human nature, the secrecy, and the tremendous power to influence the economy...I think it would be very naive to suggest that it wasn't a way of lining the pockets of the usual suspects.

Any time you have power and lack of accountability you get conspiracies. It's what people do. It's our own fault for not shining a light on it.

DF nli
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The High Cost of Living

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum