Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I'm slow to activate your account.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If I'm slow to activate your account. Empty If I'm slow to activate your account.

Post by Zero Point Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Please let me know via the board, and I'll get onto it. Sometimes I forget to check!
Guests can now post.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If I'm slow to activate your account. Empty Re: If I'm slow to activate your account.

Post by Zero Point Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:04 pm

Oh, please note that I manually activate accounts, and sometimes don't get right on it.
Sorry about that, but it seemed the easiest way.
Please roundly abuse me if you think otherwise. If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

If I'm slow to activate your account. Empty Re: If I'm slow to activate your account.

Post by Frigg Stuyvesant Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:34 pm

I made it!

Frigg Stuyvesant

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:I made it!

Hey Frigg, Welcome aboard;
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Frigg Stuyvesant wrote:I made it!

Awesome brother! Nice to see ya. If I'm slow to activate your account. 2980821544
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:21 am

Word filters are such fun. Try typing zippy is god on my forum.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:59 pm

So this is where I can yell at ya, ya down under tard. and my avatar won't log or show up on member list so I gotta do the whole nine yards??! Just for that I'll send balders some cheap American swill so he can sow yer property with have full bottles !! lol!

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:26 am

well fuck, Ya disappear fer how long now?  did this turn into Yo mom's II? Razz

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 am

sith lord wrote:well fuck, Ya disappear fer how long now?  did this turn into Yo mom's II? Razz

Fuck! I hope not, but someone's got to keep the flags of freedom flying!

However, we've both seen an apparent mass exodus of our three posters! However, I will go down with my shit, ... er, ship! If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:02 am

So is zippy ok? Or he been hit in the first roundup of sheep pluggers?? Twisted Evil

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:28 am

No one seems to have heard of him since march 26 If I'm slow to activate your account. 3456518981
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by DF nli Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:34 am

Leading causes of death:

1) Cancer
2) Accidents
3) Becoming a forum mod
4) Being Australian

ZP was long overdue.

DF nli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:20 pm

DF nli wrote:Leading causes of death:

1) Cancer
2) Accidents
3) Becoming a forum mod
4) Being Australian

ZP was long overdue.

Heh! Not dead man, just very badly burned. If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 am

Hey ZP can you delete me so I can redo all my stuff, lots of shit got hacked, f*&kbook, e-mail etc. And it was some fuckin kiwi from NZ!! had all my shit linked to some fuckin resort place out there. Wish I still had that black eyes program to rod the prick. Anakin
Mad

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:56 pm

sith lord wrote:Hey ZP can you delete me so I can redo all my stuff, lots of shit got hacked, f*&kbook, e-mail etc. And it was some fuckin kiwi from NZ!! had all my shit linked to some fuckin resort place out there. Wish I still had that black eyes program to rod the prick. Anakin
Mad

Yeah, man, no worries. Sorry to hear that, register again, and I'll add you sooner than last time If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:41 am

Zero Point wrote:
sith lord wrote:Hey ZP can you delete me so I can redo all my stuff, lots of shit got hacked, f*&kbook, e-mail etc. And it was some fuckin kiwi from NZ!! had all my shit linked to some fuckin resort place out there. Wish I still had that black eyes program to rod the prick. Anakin
Mad

Yeah, man, no worries. Sorry to hear that, register again, and I'll add you sooner than last time If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990

Don't listen to him, he lies!

He fucks off for months on end with nary a care for his posters. Go to where the admin really cares.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

So I guess I'll have to goto mom's place??? tongue

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by sith lord Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09 pm

sith lord wrote:
Hey ZP can you delete me so I can redo all my stuff, lots of shit got hacked, f*&kbook, e-mail etc. And it was some fuckin kiwi from NZ!! had all my shit linked to some fuckin resort place out there. Wish I still had that black eyes program to rod the prick. Anakin
Mad
Yeah, man, no worries. Sorry to hear that, register again, and I'll add you sooner than last time

Thanks!! Still trying to find out how the dick got me , getting spammed with ads and shit . Might be worth finding that spike again!!

sith lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Your Mom wrote:
Zero Point wrote:
Mad

Don't listen to him, he lies!

He fucks off for months on end with nary a care for his posters. Go to where the admin really cares.

Your Mom loves you all. Hehe!
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:43 pm

Yeah well, maybe. He keeps asking me if I am sure of my gender. Shocked

He accuses me of all sorts on his forum. Evil or Very Mad He accused me of being a stalker on here. I don't think he loves me Zip. No

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:01 pm

aussie wrote:

He accuses me of all sorts on his forum. Evil or Very Mad He accused me of being a stalker on here. I don't think he loves me Zip. No  

You're not a 16 Y/O Brazilian! If I'm slow to activate your account. 2175682990
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:16 pm

Zero Point wrote:
aussie wrote:

OH!..................er..................okay.

Really? Rolling Eyes

lol!

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 am

Zero Point wrote:
aussie wrote:

They don't have to be Brazilian; any nationality will do. Well, except for Australian that is, but that should go without saying.
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:47 am

Your Mom wrote:
Zero Point wrote:
aussie wrote:

They don't have to be Brazilian; any nationality will do. Well, except for Australian that is, but that should go without saying.

Very wise. I doubt you'd survive an Aussie. If I'm slow to activate your account. 4176297755
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Good to see you posting. We do miss you when you are not around Zip, must admit.

Most important thing is that you are healthy and doing okay. Cheers.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum