Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where I've been the last couple of days.

+4
Your Mom
Holly Golightly
keke
Troller Durden
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I've been the last couple of days.

Post by aussie Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:43 pm

Zero Point wrote:Nope. Can't even put my pants on yet.
Getting a bit depressed actually, this is putting my plans down the shitter.
Thanks for that though aussie!  Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 981764175

You were overworking and that is how you got in this mess. I don't think you would have wanted coffee that bad if you were not working 7 days a week. The plans will get back on track. Main thing now, is that you and all your bits and pieces come through this okay.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Empty Re: Where I've been the last couple of days.

Post by Zero Point Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

aussie wrote:
Zero Point wrote:Nope. Can't even put my pants on yet.
Getting a bit depressed actually, this is putting my plans down the shitter.
Thanks for that though aussie!  Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 981764175

You were overworking and that is how you got in this mess. I don't think you would have wanted coffee that bad if you were not working 7 days a week. The plans will get back on track. Main thing now, is that you and all your bits and pieces come through this okay.

Yeah, you're probably right. I did actually enjoy my week of excruciating pain in some ways! Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 2175682990
I should be back to work on Wednesday though, hopefully.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Ya kinky thing. Twisted Evil Wednesday sounds good. In fact that sounds fantastic, you must be feeling much better.

aussie

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:28 pm

Yeah, things are kindof drying up a bit, instead of constantly weeping gunk everywhere (sorry to be gross).
I've worn pants almost all day, which is a HUGE improvement. Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 113086911
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Sae the scabs...good fish bait...might be your only chance...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Baldrick wrote:Sae the scabs...good fish bait...might be your only chance...
Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Disgust_707676_1567263
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Zero Point wrote:
Baldrick wrote:Sae the scabs...good fish bait...might be your only chance...
Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Disgust_707676_1567263

Shocked
Yep bit like this thread...
Perhaps your nurse story might be slightly embellished...
Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Nurses-girls-women-sexy-nurse-nurses-uniform-legs-demotivational-poster-1260346426

Not your pic on Reddit on hope?
Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 Stella_liebeck_burned_by_mcdonalds_coffee
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Those burns are about 12 times as bad as mine or so. Similar looking but far larger.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:10 pm

Zero Point wrote:Those burns are about 12 times as bad as mine or so. Similar looking but far larger.

Ok so the fish bait is pretty limited...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Baldrick wrote:
Zero Point wrote:Those burns are about 12 times as bad as mine or so. Similar looking but far larger.

Ok so the fish bait is pretty limited...

Well... There IS the penis to be considered. But I'm not hunting Killer whales this season.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:23 pm

I am sure they will be hunting you tho my friend... bout time we did another Melbas lol
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Baldrick wrote:I am sure they will be hunting you tho my friend... bout time we did another Melbas lol

Ya lost me, what's that?
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Zero Point wrote:
Baldrick wrote:I am sure they will be hunting you tho my friend... bout time we did another Melbas lol

Ya lost me, what's that?

Thats that time you got fucked up and apparently can't remember a thing.....
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Baldrick wrote:
Zero Point wrote:

Ya lost me, what's that?

Oh, fuck me. That's what happens when I get led astray by bad influences.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Zero Point wrote:
Baldrick wrote:
Zero Point wrote:

Ya lost me, what's that?

Oh, fuck me. That's what happens when I get led astray by bad influences.

LOL yep...you my friend created a legend that night...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:01 pm

I'm not actually an asshole. I just act like one sometimes.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Zero Point wrote:I'm not actually an asshole. I just act like one sometimes.

I tied that approach first trust me...

They were big, they were beautiful, and I'm sure they wanted to kill you...

Pretty sure thats the definition of a killer whale...if not a whole pod...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:04 pm

I seem to remember pissing off hot chicks.... Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 2662584442
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:07 pm

Zero Point wrote:I seem to remember pissing off hot chicks.... Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 2662584442

Ahhh it might be coming back to you... They only seemed hot... they wheeled in the 4 tonne make up tray shortly before shooting off death stares...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Baldrick wrote:
Zero Point wrote:I seem to remember pissing off hot chicks.... Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 2662584442

Ahhh it might be coming back to you... They only seemed hot... they wheeled in the 4 tonne make up tray shortly before shooting off death stares...

At least I escaped without physical harm. A definite improvement on the old days....
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Zero Point wrote:
Baldrick wrote:

At least I escaped without physical harm. A definite improvement on the old days....

Well, I'm not sure what would have transpired without my presence...I seem to remember jockey riding some blond wench on the dance floor...
Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Shush. Where I've been the last couple of days. - Page 2 MV5BMjE4Mzg3OTgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0MDgxOA@@._V1_SY1200_CR472,0,630,1200_AL_
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:27 pm

I gotta go to bed. Cunt.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldrick Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:52 pm

Haha its time my friend...as cunts are useful I refuse to be thrown into that particular category... You shall be the bait of a pod of killer whales... sleep tight...

Baldrick
Baldrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum