Rock Bottom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disturbed Doxxes Absurdious

+5
aussie
abs
Zero Point
Doug Fisher
Navion
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disturbed  Doxxes Absurdious - Page 2 Empty Re: Disturbed Doxxes Absurdious

Post by Doug Fisher Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:23 am

Hey D I'm curious how you found this place. Wasn't it only PM'd to a handful of people?

Doug Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by D.... Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Doug fisher wrote:Hey D I'm curious how you found this place. Wasn't it only PM'd to a handful of people?

Olaf had a thread (or post, don't remember) on AE listing the forums he got banned from. I i didn't recognize rockbottom, so i googled "rockbottom forum"

D....

Back to top Go down

Post by keke Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:15 am

D… . wrote:What made me a target? Just the fact I own a forum,  no?

It was nice that tops got shut down.  I don't mind if someone wants to try to drive me to suicide,  or destroy LOP by fucking with my taxes and social security. But seeing it out in the open?  People you used to like having fun and participating in such threads?  That hurts.  Bad.

Like I said,  it was nice tops got shut down. But Abs was picking up where tops ended.

With one big change. My replies got deleted or edited. And THAT's why I doxxed him when i got the chance. I have never been friendly towards forumowners obsessed with doxxing,  harassment,  etc. Certainly not going to start being friendly with a forumowner that didn't even allow me defend  myself.

Sounds like a sore cunt to me...
keke
keke

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Point Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:52 am

D.... wrote:
Doug fisher wrote:Hey D I'm curious how you found this place. Wasn't it only PM'd to a handful of people?

Olaf had a thread (or post, don't remember) on AE listing the forums he got banned from. I i didn't recognize rockbottom, so i googled "rockbottom forum"

Holy shit, looks like I hit the big leagues while I was away.
Hi...er...D?
I never banned Olaf from here, so this is all very puzzling. Not that it matters, thanks for stopping by.
Zero Point
Zero Point
Admin

https://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terpentin Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:55 am

D.... wrote:

Jeezus Christ you really are the most OCD fuckwad ever. Isn´t there any forum backwater enough for you to keep your aspie ass out?

ffs get a life dude...
Terpentin
Terpentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Your Mom Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:39 am

Apparently mine is backwater enough! The dutch panty stain hasn't posted there.

Perhaps I should just make a thread about him and draw him in like a fly to shit!

But could I resist the urge to ban his arse?
Your Mom
Your Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum