Im flouncing to here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:50 pm

HOLYFUCKING SHIT BUNCH OF RETARDED ASSHOLES WITH NO LIFE FUCKED UP MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE.

Im going to hang here. lol
avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Im at 13% warning level On DJ.

Laughing
avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Holly Golightly on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

DJ sucks.

Shep chased off The Comedian, ffs. That guy was awesome.
avatar
Holly Golightly

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:DJ sucks.

Shep chased off The Comedian, ffs. That guy was awesome.

Well, I made a remark to P-nut or the same Djinn who possesses him that was rude....lol

Damn, Im really dissapointed in people tonight....how they stalk and abuse people, but you get a warning for a naughty word. Something is VERY VERY wrong with this community....lololol
avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Holly Golightly on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:56 pm

I just saw that exchange... talk about hitting below the belt. And saw that Shep had deleted your post telling Pnut to fuck off.
Guess you'd know better than I who your troll was, but it did sound pnutty enough.

The community is fine, imo, just a few fuckwits with too much time on their hands and not enough hobbies.
avatar
Holly Golightly

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Holly Golightly wrote:I just saw that exchange... talk about hitting below the belt. And saw that Shep had deleted your post telling Pnut to fuck off.
Guess you'd know better than I who your troll was, but it did sound pnutty enough.

The community is fine, imo, just a few fuckwits with too much time on their hands and not enough hobbies.

I dont think so, but maybe ignorance is bliss???

Snakes on a plane.
avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Your Mom on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Troller Durden wrote:Im at 13% warning level On DJ.

Laughing

So am I and that was as a result of talking to you! Laughing

I replied to Shep with the words: "are you serious?'
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Your Mom on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Troller Durden wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:I just saw that exchange... talk about hitting below the belt. And saw that Shep had deleted your post telling Pnut to fuck off.
Guess you'd know better than I who your troll was, but it did sound pnutty enough.

The community is fine, imo, just a few fuckwits with too much time on their hands and not enough hobbies.

I dont think so, but maybe ignorance is bliss???

Snakes on a plane.

I'd think you of all people would have reason enough to be be miffed at Pnut!

And uncle santa likened me to Moranic Mayhem? Laughing
avatar
Your Mom

Posts : 240
Join date : 2015-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Zero Point on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Troller Durden wrote:Im at 13% warning level On DJ.

Laughing

Lol. Not even going to bother to see where I'm at for an identical transgression.

avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Zero Point on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Troller Durden wrote:HOLYFUCKING SHIT BUNCH OF RETARDED ASSHOLES WITH NO LIFE FUCKED UP MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE.

Im going to hang here. lol

Yeah, straight up. What a pack of cunts. I'll try to make it nicer here when I'm not working insane hours.
avatar
Zero Point
Admin

Posts : 332
Join date : 2015-02-13

View user profile http://rockbottom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:29 am

Zero Point wrote:
Troller Durden wrote:HOLYFUCKING SHIT BUNCH OF RETARDED ASSHOLES WITH NO LIFE FUCKED UP MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE.

Im going to hang here. lol

Yeah, straight up. What a pack of cunts.  I'll try to make it nicer here when I'm not working insane hours.

Dont get me wrong, its all great to have some heated disagreements, foul words and indignation. Its awesome to get in a good e-fight.

Just think this particular clusterfuck was taken a bit too far, and all the anon puppetry was just spineless.



avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Troller Durden on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 am

Your Mom wrote:
Troller Durden wrote:
Holly Golightly wrote:I just saw that exchange... talk about hitting below the belt. And saw that Shep had deleted your post telling Pnut to fuck off.
Guess you'd know better than I who your troll was, but it did sound pnutty enough.

The community is fine, imo, just a few fuckwits with too much time on their hands and not enough hobbies.

I dont think so, but maybe ignorance is bliss???

Snakes on a plane.

I'd think you of all people would have reason enough to be be miffed at Pnut!

And uncle santa likened me to Moranic Mayhem? Laughing

haha.

avatar
Troller Durden

Posts : 77
Join date : 2015-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im flouncing to here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum